If you find the planning issues are becoming too technical or time consuming then I can provide the expertise and resource you need.
I offer a general practice service with an emphasis on small to medium scale residential schemes. I cover residential developments from one plot to fifty or more and a wide range of other urban and rural projects, including changes in use, commercial and industrial schemes, householder projects and HMOs.
At whatever the stage of a project, I can bolster your development team and add value to the relationship your client has with you.
I can provide
- Development Appraisals
- Feasibility Studies
- Policy Appraisals
- Planning Statements
and I can assist with Design and Access Statements and Heritage Statements.
Other areas of work I can help with include
- Community engagement.
- Liaison and negotiation with councils and other bodies.
- Making changes to a scheme after permission has been granted.
- Planning appeals, including case review, written representations, hearings and public inquiries.
- Lawfulness and enforcement issues.
- Policy work, including site allocation in a local or neighbourhood plan, permission in principle and brownfield registers.