If you find the planning issues present you with too many unknowns or they are becoming too technical or time consuming then I can provide the expertise and resource you need.
I offer a general practice service with an emphasis on small to medium scale residential schemes. I cover residential developments from one plot to fifty or more, from householder projects to HMOs. I can also cover a wide range of other urban and rural projects, including changes in use, agricultural, commercial and industrial schemes.
Whatever stage your project has reached, I can bolster your development team or assemble and manage on your behalf a project team of relevant professionals to deliver a successful planning outcome.
At the start of a project I can provide information and insight to identify different development options so you can select the optimum one for your purposes. I can deliver strategic and tactical advice on a project’s prospects for success and how best to present a scheme. The right expertise at the right time can deliver significant time and cost savings through identification of the best pathways to success.
Specific services to deliver practical solutions for your needs include
- Development Appraisals
- Feasibility Studies
- Policy Appraisals
- Planning Statements
and I can assist with Design and Access Statements and Heritage Statements.
Other areas of work I can help with include
- Community engagement.
- Liaison and negotiation with councils and other bodies.
- Making changes to a scheme after permission has been granted.
- Planning appeals, including case review, written representations, hearings and public inquiries.
- Lawfulness and enforcement issues.
- Policy work, including site allocation in a local or neighbourhood plan, permission in principle and brownfield registers.